Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Video and Pumpkin

Hey guys! I just went to the dog park with my cousin, we both have Spaniels. Mine is named Sunny, and her's is Sweetie ^-^ Well, before we get onto the Animal Jam news, which pumpkin design should I carve into my pumpkin? My cousin said I should carve in a dog, but that would be a lot of work and art skills... maybe an original pumpkin triangle-eyes and curved mouth?


Ha, I was thinking of that but then again, a lot of work on the eyes and mouth, plus we have to get a smaller pumpkin and carve it. Now, grab some popcorn and get set for a movie!
 Ok, we've got a ton of popcorn. Now for a nice little movie!
All credit goes to the owners. I found it on Youtube, and it's pretty funny. I hope you've saved some popcorn, because this video has a part 2 and 3!








Just in time for Halloween! Tell me - should I make an Animal Jam Horror Movie for Halloween? Maybe I will later today! Now, I have some thinking to do with that pumpkin for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment