Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hi, This Is My AJ Blog!

Hi guys, some of you know me from being my buddy, seeing my videos, or spotting me around. Some of you don't. This is for if you don't know about me, and would like to see my personality before viewing my posts!

  1. I like country music, and I play the guitar.
  2. I like to draw, journal, and read.
  3. I'm not a girly-girl but not a crazy punk.... kinda in between.
  4. I have rares I hate and I never wear, but I still want them and don't trade them. I guess it's greed.
  5. I can admit to have scammed a Freedom Hat.
  6. My buddies call me AJ.. I've grown used to it. Others call me pal....
  7. My username is AJ - Pal - Eggs. People usually mistake it for AJpaleegs, AJpalelegs, AJpallegs, AJpalegs, and so on.
  8. I'm very shy.
  9. My favorite AJ-animals are the bunny and fox.
  10. I was going to make my username littlemissmagic but luckilly it was taken. I don't want that username a bit now.
This blog will have photos, music videos, contests, and some fun things to do when you're bored listed every now and then. Also, please subscribe to my Youtube Channel Cuddly Kitten!
Bye for now, by the way the signature is from Kinyonga, thank you for it Kin. :)

1 comment: